www.gmail.com: In this Information Communication Technology (ICT) era, Gmail account is quite essential for every student, teachers, employees, etc. It is one of the best and popular webmail service powered by Google. Here Gmail means Google Mail; it is an electronic mail which can be used for sending documents, photos and much more from one user to another. For people who always stay connected with the internet, stuff may find easy to create Gmail account for own self and yes for other as well. And creating Gmail account isn’t a big deal for some people.
But even though we are living in an ICT Era, there are still lots of people who don’t know how to create Gmail account and the login process. Well for some of them, it might be a piece of cake whereas some other will find very complicated. Everything is tough if you don’t know about it and vice versa. So if you are one of them who don’t know how to create Gmail account and the login process, then it’s a high time for you to learn how to create it.
How to Create Gmail.com Account and Login:
There are certain steps to follow in order to create Gmail account. Go through the entire steps and learn from it.
- First of all, you have to visit Gmail official page for Signing Up. Click here to visit Gmail Sign Up page or you can simply search Gmail Sign up at Google and then select any first option in Google search ranking.
- Once you click the Sign Up link, you will find “Create Your Google Account”, under this you will see a form to fill up for creating your Gmail account.
- On the first form, you will find First name and Last name. Here, the first name means your name without your title, and the last name mean only your title.
- After that, you have to choose your username by entering any name on it. This username will be your email address, but that does not mean that whatever you type in that username will be your email address. The program will check whether the username you type is available or not, if you couldn’t find any available username of your choice, then Google will give the option to choose all the available username. Select any one of it and make sure that you remember them.
- Now it’s time to create your password, while creating a password, make sure you use upper case and lower case letter along with symbols and numbers. For instance, your password should look like “Superman#567”. This will strengthen your password.
- The next steps include filling up necessary details like Date of Birth, gender, phone number, location, etc. After you are done filling up the form, just click next button.
- After that a popup window will appear, it is about Privacy Term and Condition Agreement. Click on I agree to proceed. You have to scroll down the pop message to get an option to click “I agree”.
- Click the continue button to proceed.
Gmail.com Login Process:
After creating Gmail account, if you want to login back then you have to visit the official website and search for sign in a tab.
Click on the Sign in tab and you will move to the new page where you have to enter your Username i.e Email ID and password. Click on sign in and it’s all done.
Gmail Sign in Safety Tips – In this era of .com, most of us certainly using World Wide Web or in short “www” for various yet important purposes. Ane emailing is one of the very important aspects of surfing over the Internet. And, for mailing over the Internet service, Gmail provide us the best UI and security.
For the best user-friendly interface and quality service, Gmail today, is the most popular mailing service. It provides the best safety and security service as well. A little disappointment, In spite of Gmail secure and safety mailing service, many sneaky-greedy personals so-called hackers, scammers, and fishers are very much active in breaching Gmail’s advanced security protocol.
So, you can’t e careless just relying on Gmail safety and security service. You got to keep some tactics in mind and make them a habituate while login to your Gmail account. Here is the top Gmail sign in safety tips which you can rely on without a second thought.
Top Gmail Sign in Safety Tips
Gmail is accessible from anywhere anytime as you require. But don’t mislead this Gmail service flexibility to the wrong hands. Especially, at the time you access to your personal Gmail account from a public computer or Cyber Cafe, you become more of a prey by hackers or scammers. Nevertheless, you don’t really need to worry much, if you follow these below Gmail sign in safety tips regularly.
1: Gmail Sign in:
Gmail has a new feature which asks you whether to remember your inputted password for further use or not. While Signing in from a public computer or someone else computer, make sure that you never hit the “Remember me” Button by choosing the “Never” button or closing the pop-up window. Otherwise, Gmail will keep the record of your username and password which will be easily accessed by anyone else.
2: Log out Safely:
When you are using a pubic or someone else computer, be sure you log out safely leaving no authentication behind once you are done with your task. In case you forgot to sign out your Gmail account, you may follow a simple method to prevent others from accessing your account. As soon as you remember that you haven’t sign out the account, sign in once again from another computer, as the new session starts, the old session will be denied.
3: Always Keep a Strong Password:
While creating a Gmail account, you would have provided a password that is not strong enough. You can always change your current Gmail password. Best thing would be done if you change your password regularly twice a year. While making a password try embedding case-sensitive characters and numbers.
4: Beware of Online Fishing:
Even when you are using your personal computer, make sure that you are entering the genuine site of Gmail by checking out the website address in the browser address bar. Unfortunately, if you access into a fake site and provide your passwords, you are vulnerable to being fishing. So, beware of such thing.
5: Make Use of HTTPS in Gmail:
Go to your Gmail Settings, locate the “Always use https” option and check the box. This will enable the data encryption that is being sent and received while you are using Google server. To make sure the changes, check out the address bar if it says “HTTPS” in stead of “HTTP.”
6: Beware of Infected Attachments:
How do hackers work? First, they send a malware content to someone, if the person clicked on that or open it, the virus most likely to be automatically run on the computer, stealing important database. So, be careful if you receive any unexpected attachment via Gmail.
7: Gmail Unknown Access Notification:
Gmail has the feature that notifies you by email if your account is accessed from an unrecognized computer. Check out your inbox carefully if you get any such notification email. If you find anything suspicious, immediately make changes in your Gmail password.
So, these are a few simple Gmail sign in safety tips and tricks you must get used of today in order to keep your Gmail account safe and secure. You never know, when your bad time comes. Million of people are being cyber attacked, lost their important data, information leaked, scammed by cyber criminals.
While making sure your Gmail account’s safety following the above provided Gmail sign in safety tips, you need to make sure your other online accounts safe as well.
Well, these are the best steps we can provide you for creating Gmail account and the login process. Once you get through it, I’m pretty sure you won’t face any problem in future even if you try to create new Gmail account.